We are always interested in adding great team members to our staff! We are a women-owned, inclusive business that has been in operation for more than 20 years. Our award-winning store is in charming (and growing!) Pittsboro, NC.
There are some great perks working with us:
- We offer a 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- A (mostly) set schedule
- $14-$16/hr starting wage depending on experience
The ideal candidate enjoys being helpful and attentive to customers, work well in a collaborative workplace, and are excited to learn about our great products.
Job Responsibilities include
- Customer Service, including helping customers try on shoes (bending and light lifting), answering phone calls, greeting customers, etc.
- Opening and closing the store
- Opening and closing register counts on the Point of Sale System (POS)
- Accurate ringing of transactions in the POS
- Checking in, tagging and displaying inventory
- Organizing backstock
- Taking garbage and recycling out nightly
- Each shift is open to close (approx 8.25 hours), our store hours are Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm, and Sundays 11am-5pm.
- Saturday and Sunday availability is important.
- Full time availability (30-40 hours/week) is preferred.
Stop by either store, send over a resume to [email protected]
You cart is currently empty